nonprofitCMS – Washington, DC
nonprofitCMS is a team of caring people who want to change the world for the better. We need an experienced, highly motivated, dynamic rockstar to join in one of the city’s fastest growing young tech companies. Your primary role will be to setup, train, and help work with clients of our awardsCMS and conferenceCMS web platforms.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Become a power user of our awardsCMS and conferenceCMS platforms
- Setup and configure software platform for newly onboarded customers
- Deliver webinar style training
- Be day to day point of contact to clients for resolution of initial technical issues and on-going training
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer processes to identify upsell opportunities and pass leads on to Sales Department.
- Challenge yourself to become a key player and eventual leader of our customer satisfaction and team
Experience / Skills / Education Required:
- Minimum 2 years in a customer facing service or technical support role
- Minimum 1 year in role involving delivering training
- Demonstrable ability to quickly master web based software
- Superior phone skills and written communication skills a must
- HTML Knowledge and familiarity with content management systems a big plus
- Bachelors Degree
What it’s like to work here
We are located 1 block from Farragut North (Red Line) and Farragut West (Blue and Orange Lines) stations. That puts us 3 blocks from the White House in the heart of town. There is never a shortage great places to eat for lunch, not to mention the plethora of food trucks!
The atmosphere helps us as we strive to keep the workplace exciting. At the same time, as we continue to grow, we seek individuals willing to wear multiple hats. Above all, we are interested in working with people who fit well with our company culture and have the enthusiasm and drive that inspires us to raise our game.
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Hire me!”