Junior Web Design Project / Business Manager Vacancy
NonprofitCMS.org. is a creative web design and development company working only with nonprofit organizations. NonprofitCMS is looking for a talented Web Design Project Manager to join the team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be a good communicator, well organized and assertive, with experience in Business and Project Management and an understanding of web design.
The salary will depend upon experience and skills and the position is available to start immediately.
- The Business Manager / Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients for kickoff meetings and for scheduled deliverables.
- Agreeing functional specifications for websites with the clients by phone and email.
- Coordinating multiple teams of web and graphics designers
- Keeping clients informed of ongoing progress and informing developers of any changes to the development spec.
- Ensuring that projects stay within budget and are completed to deadline. In the event that a client requests additional work, negotiating increases in the costs and timescale of a project, or referring these decisions to a director.
- Website usability analysis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to client emails.
- Maintaining relationships with clients using client service / management tools (ZenDesk and Basecamp)
- The successful candidate will:
- Is a recent graduate with stellar internship experience or someone who has at least 1 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Business Management.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing and have fluent English.
- Be assertive and able to negotiate ongoing arrangements with existing clients.
- Be enthusiastic about web design and the internet and have at least basic html and CSS web design skills.
- Have an appreciation for all aspects of website design, including graphic design, functionality, development and SEO.
- Be reliable and trustworthy and have a high standard of excellence.
- Be well organized and able to prioritize different demands.
- Follow instructions when asked to do so and be able to use their own initiative during client phone calls.
- Be able to negotiate with clients when their requirements change.
- Be able to accept feedback and develop from it.
- Ability to delegate and keep an overview of the work in progress.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.
If a candidate with the ‘right’ personality and all the skills listed above applies, we will be delighted to offer them the Web Design Project Manager job. The following skills would be a bonus, so if you have them, please mention them when applying, but they are in no way essential.
- Experience in CMS Web Design
- Experience in Usability
How to Apply
To apply for the Project Manager vacancy, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Web Project Manager Position”.
In your covering letter, please mention:
- Your current/desired salary.
- A summary of your experience in a Managerial role.
- A summary of your experience in web design.