awardsCMS and conferenceCMS Terms of Service
By using the awardsCMS and/or conferenceCMS platform (‘Service’), all services of nonprofitCMS (‘nonprofitCMS’), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (‘Terms of Service’).
nonprofitCMS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.nonprofitcms.org/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While nonprofitCMS prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that nonprofitCMS cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. nonprofitCMS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- nonprofitCMS does not pre-screen Content, but nonprofitCMS and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Unlimited Usage Policy
- The Service will not cap data usage associated with your program for a given year. Depending on the size of the organization’s program, year over year data may exceed the service data quota for this organization. Should that occur, nonprofitCMS will notify the organization about any additional data charges that may incur in the future. The organization will have the opportunity to download OR Purge excess data without any charge, or the organization may agree to pay the associated data retention fee and preserve historical information within the service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and staff of the organization.
- You understand that nonprofitCMS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, nonprofitCMS, or any other nonprofitCMS service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by nonprofitCMS.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any nonprofitCMS customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or ‘spam’ messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You expressly understand and agree that nonprofitCMS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if nonprofitCMS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of nonprofitCMS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and nonprofitCMS and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and nonprofitCMS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact at nonprofitCMS dot org.