The NonprofitCMS Internship Program (NPCMS Interns) is a pioneering launch pad for DC’s brightest leaders. We are seeking an outgoing, hardworking rockstar to join our team for our sales internship.
We seek individuals with strong business acumen, creative spirit, and diversity of thought. Above all, we are interested in working with people who fit well with our company culture and have the enthusiasm and intellectual curiosity that inspires us to raise our game.
- Be an integral team member from day one
- Help shape our future
- Play well in team settings
- Make a positive impact in client results
- Build great relationships
- Challenge you to be cross‐functional, strategic, and bottom‐line oriented
- Make sure you are fulfilled, productive and happy
- Provide constant on-going training and education
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Currently pursuing BS or BA
- History of setting and achieving goals in team environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
**To apply, call Tim Spell at 202-657-4623 between the hours of 1PM and 5PM Monday – Friday.