Are you someone who is frustrated with your current company culture? Are you an entrepreneurial driven individual who wants to not just be “another salesman” in the company, but a driving force for shaping a company’s future? This job is for you.
NonprofitCMS is a team of caring, intelligent people who want to change the world for the better. We need an experienced, highly motivated, dynamic rockstar to join in one of the city’s fastest growing young tech companies.
We seek individuals with strong business acumen, creative spirit, and diversity of thought. Above all, we are interested in working with people who fit well with our company culture and have the enthusiasm and intellectual curiosity that inspires us to raise our game.
- Be an integral team member from day one
- Help shape our future
- Play well in team settings
- Make a positive impact in client results
- Build great relationships
- Challenge you to be cross‐functional, strategic, and bottom‐line oriented
- Make sure you are fulfilled, productive and happy
- Compensate you with a mixture of minimal base, unlimited commissions
- Provide constant on-going training and education
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience (references will be checked)
- BS or BA
- Intense pride in work and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
**To apply, call Tim Spell at 202-657-4623 between the hours of 1PM and 5PM Monday – Friday.